Health Benefits of Cold pressed Coconut Oil
- Keep You Healthy and Slim: You can help boost and regulate your metabolism to keep your weight under control with this wonder oil.
- Support Your Immune System: Coconut oil is jam-packed with lauric acid, the immune supporting nutrient.
- Promote Heart Health: Packed full of healthy fats that are good for your heart, coconut oil is a great addition to your daily diet.
- Give You Instant Energy: Coconut oil can help you feel less fatigued and require less sleep by stimulating your metabolism. It can also enhance athletic performance.
- Support Healthy Thyroid Function: Coconut oil helps to stimulate the activity and proper functioning of this important gland which provides energy, supports the health of your skin and metabolism, and keeps your moods in balance.
- Help Keep Your Skin Youthful, Smooth & Healthy Looking: Using coconut oil as a lotion will help improve your skin, hair, and nails due to its moisturizing and smoothing effects that also promote elasticity.
- Increase Cell Regeneration: When your metabolic rate increases, your cell regeneration speeds up, too. This means that your body will more quickly replace old cells with newer, healthier cells.
- Promote Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, and Anti-Bacterial Activity: Teeming with lauric acid, coconut oil possesses abundant natural agents that may reduce fungus, bacteria and the viruses that cause influenza, herpes, and other illnesses.
- Improve Insulin Secretion: This helps to better utilize glucose to balance insulin output which can help relieve the symptoms and reduce the health risks associated with diabetes.
- Protect Your Body from Disease: Coconut oil may help protect your body from cell damaging free radicals
Health Benefits of Cold pressed Peanut Oil
- Cholesterol Levels: Unlike many other vegetable oils, peanut oil is actually free of any cholesterol, which is one of the major contributing factors to complicated heart conditions such as atherosclerosis, which is basically clogging of the arteries.
- Cancer Prevention: Peanut oil also has high levels of polyphenol antioxidants, including resveratrol. This compound works to eliminate free radicals, which are the dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism that are responsible for a huge range of diseases in the body, including cancer.
- Blood Pressure: Resveratrol has another important function in the body. It interacts with various hormones in the body that affect blood vessels, like angiotensin, which constricts vessels and arteries. By neutralizing the effects of that hormone, resveratrol helps to decrease blood pressure, which reduces stress on the cardiovascular system.
- Heart Health: Lowering your chances of atherosclerosis, as explained above, can reduce your chances of heart attacks and strokes. However, peanut oil also contains monounsaturated fatty acids, like oleic acid, which increase the levels of “good cholesterol”, called HDL, in the blood. This beneficial cholesterol actually helps to scrape off and reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and lower your chances of coronary heart disease and strokes.
- Skin Health: Peanut oil, like many vegetable oils, is quite rich in vitamin E, which is an essential vitamin for human beings. It is particularly important in the maintenance and health of the skin, protecting it from the effects of free radicals that cause wrinkles, blemishes, and other signs of premature aging. The vitamin E in peanut oil will keep your skin looking young and healthy as you get older.
- Immune System: A final benefit of the impressive levels of resveratrol in peanut oil is the improvement of your immune system.
Health Benefits of Cold pressed Sesame Oil
- Hair Health: Sesame oil has traditionally been used to improve the health of hair. It can help to darken hair color and also eliminate hair loss.
- Bone Growth: There are many important minerals that can be found in sesame oil, particularly copper, zinc, and calcium. These three minerals are integral to bone growth in the body, meaning that by maintaining an appropriate level of sesame oil in your diet, you can help increase the rate of bone growth and development, as well as speed up any healing or regrowth of bones as well.
- Skin Health: Sesame oil is rich in zinc, which is one of the most important minerals in the body for your skin. It can increase skin elasticity and smoothness, helping to reduce the appearance of age spots and eliminate skin conditions, including premature aging. Sesame oil can also be used as a sunscreen because it creates a protective layer on the skin, which is another way of protecting the body from foreign substances or toxins that get in through the skin. In some cultures, sesame oil has even been used to treat fungal diseases on the skin.
- Heart Health: Like most vegetable oils, sesame oil is so helpful and delicious in foods because of its fatty acid content. Sesame oil contains a wide range of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including sesamol and sesamin. This can keep the cardiovascular system balanced and keeps cholesterol levels low. It can also drop the cholesterol levels that the body already has, thereby reducing atherosclerosis. This means that you are better protected from heart attacks and strokes if you add sesame oil to your diet.
- Oral Health: Sesame oil is highly recommended by dental professionals because of a process called oil pulling. which involves putting oil in your mouth and then swishing it around before spitting it out. With sesame oil, this process has been directly linked to whiter teeth, lower levels of dental plaque, and protection against certain streptococcus mutants that can make us very ill. The powerful anti-bacterial effects of this oil are the main cause of this boost in dental health.
- Prevent Cancer: Sesame oil contains an organic compound called phytate, which has been directly linked to a reduction in the development of cancer.
- Circulation and Metabolism: High copper and zinc content mean that the body is able to function at its optimal levels, mainly because copper is required for the production of red blood cells. With the significant percent of copper in sesame oil, your body is sure to get the right amount of blood flowing to the organs and tissues, ensuring a healthier and more high-energy lifestyle.